A 100% cocoa butter, in form of powder, ideally used for tempering chocolate and for salted applications. Contains stable cocoa butter crystals and resists high temperatures.
How to use
- For tempering:
1. Melt the chocolate at 40-45°C (microwave or bain-marie).
2. Leave the chocolate to cool (to 34-35°C for dark chocolate or 33-34°C for milk, white or coloured chocolate) at ambient temperature.
3. Add 1% Mycryo cocoa butter, that is 10 g per 1 kg of chocolate.
4. Mix well.
5. When the coverture has reached an ideal temperature (31-32°C for dark chocolate or 29-30°C for milk, white or coloured chocolate), the chocolate is tempered and ready to use.
6. To use the chocolate for a longer time, keep it at 31-32°C in the case of dark chocolate or 29-30°C in the case of milk, white or coloured chocolate.
- For cooking:
2.Coat the uncooked ingredients (meat, fi sh or vegetables) with Mycryo. You can keep the ingredients in the fridge until you need them
3. Fry in a dry, hot pan without addition of other baking fat.
Moulding | Enrobing | Ganache/Filling | Cooking