Have Questions?Ask Our Chefs
100% cocoa butter Powder Mycryo™ - 550gr Jar
A 100% cocoa butter, in powder form, is ideally used for tempering chocolate and for salted applications. Contains stable cocoa butter crystals and resists high temperatures.
How to use
- For tempering:
1. Melt the chocolate at 40-45°C (microwave or bain-marie).
2. Leave the chocolate to cool (to 34-35°C for dark chocolate or 33-34°C for milk, white or coloured chocolate) at ambient temperature.
3. Add 1% Mycryo™ cocoa butter, that is 10 g per 1 kg of chocolate.
4. Mix well.
5. When the coverture has reached an ideal temperature (31-32°C for dark chocolate or 29-30°C for milk, white or coloured chocolate), the chocolate is tempered and ready to use.
6. To use the chocolate for a longer time, keep it at 31-32°C in the case of dark chocolate or 29-30°C in the case of milk, white or coloured chocolate
- For cooking:
2. Coat the uncooked ingredients (meat, fish or vegetables) with Mycryo™. You can keep the ingredients in the fridge until you need them
3. Fry in a dry, hot pan without the addition of other baking fat.
Moulding | Enrobing | Ganache/Filling | Cooking
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS ABOVE 160 AEDWe deliver across the Emirates. For delivery dates & timings for each Emirate please click here.
If you place your order before 14.00 hours (2.00 PM), we guarantee next-business day delivery.
If your order is received after 2.00 PM, we will try our best to deliver the next day or the business day-after, according to the deliveries to your Emirate.
For orders below AED 160, the shipping fee is AED 40.
For list and Shipping Fees for Remote Areas click here
As the majority of our products are perishable (consumable) in nature, if you are unsatisfied with the quality or freshness of the product please return it at the time of delivery.
In case of non-perishable (not consumable) items, and in order to be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same packaging and condition that you received it and returned within 7 days from the delivery date. In case of full or partial returns, if the balance amount of products taken is below our free shipping policy amount, a handling fee will apply according to your region.
You can cancel or reschedule delivery day/time for your order anytime up to 4.00 PM one day prior to your scheduled delivery.
For more information on Returns & Cancellations click here
Best for temperating chocolate
Very economic and always good result
Thank you Anna! We really appreciate your feedback and hope you continue enjoying our products!
Cacao Barry (France) MYCRYO - 550gr Jar
Thank you Shaima! We appreciate your feedback and hope you continue enjoying our products!