- Place frozen strawberries in a metal bowl.
- Mix the sugar with the strawberries.
- Place a plastic wrap on the bowl and place over a double boiler so the strawberries release their juices. (If you don't have a double boiler, you can place the metal bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. Make sure the bottom of the bowl does not touch the surface of the water).
- When the strawberries release their juices, pass through a conical sieve.
- Add 3 gelatine leaves to 500 grs of the strawberry/sugar juice and let the gelatin dissolve well.
- Pour 40 grs of the mixture in to the Martellato cups and set in the fridge.
WHITE CHOCOLATE PANNA COTTA
- Slit the Vanilla beans with a knife and scrape out the seeds.
- Place the milk, Even cream, the Vanilla seeds and bean/pod in a saucepan and heat on medium for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes add the gelatine leaves to the mixture and bring to a boil.
- Remove the Vanilla bean/Pod and pour the mixture over the white chocolate. Mix until all the chocolate has melted.
- Refrigerate the White Chocolate Panna Cotta for at least 24 hours.
- Remove the Panna Cotta from the fridge, mix well and pour 80 grs in to the Martellato cups with the Strawberry Jelly. Put back in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
- When ready to serve, decorate the cups with some cut strawberries and some more of the Strawberry Jelly. You can also add some Strawberry or Ruby Crispearls..