Strawberry Chocolate Lava Cake
This rich dark chocolate cake oozing with glorious strawberry chocolate is definitely going to be a keeper!
- Preheat the oven at 200ºC.
- Beat the eggs and sugar for 1 minute. (Do not foam)
- Melt the butter and Cacao Barry Guayaquil dark chocolate together in the microwave until it reaches 45ºC and add to the egg and sugar mixture.
- Sieve the flour and baking powder and add into the chocolate mixture.
- Grease the Pavoni "Muffin" mould with butter (optional) and add half the chocolate batter.
- Add 15 grs of chopped Callebaut Strawberry chocolate into the centre of each cavity. (On top of the batter)
- Top each cavity with the remaining chocolate batter until you have filled all 10 cavities.
- Bake in the oven at 200ºC for approximately 7-9 minutes.
The cakes can be frozen after baking and reheated in the microwave for 45 seconds if still frozen or 25 seconds if defrosted before serving.