Eggless (Vegan) Chocolate Cream Pudding
For that delicious dark chocolate craving look no more! The flavours of this dark chocolate cream will satisfy those cravings even if you are Vegan!
- 500 grs full fat milk (Vegan option - Almond or Coconut Milk)
- 125 grs Even Cream 35%
- For Vegan option replace the Even Cream with Viva Vegetal cream
- 65 grs sugar
- 2 gelatin leaves (Vegan option - 50 grs corn starch mixed with cold vegan milk)
- 140 grs Cacao Barry Guayaquil dark chocolate 64%
- Soak the gelatine leaf in cold water in a plastic bowl (the water needs to totally cover the gelatine).
- Bring the cream to boil with the milk and the sugar (if you use corn starch, add before boiling).
- Lift and squeeze the gelatine gently from the water and add it in the milk mixture (only if no corn starch is used).
- Add the hot milk/cream/sugar mixture gradually to the chocolate coins stirring continuously until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Let cool to 30˚C, then pour them in cups (you can use any cups from our Martellato range).
- When cooled to room temperature, cover the cups with the relative Martellato lid and put them in the fridge.