- Preheat the oven at 180°C.
- Beat the eggs and the sugar together for 2 min (no foaming).
- Melt the butter and the dark chocolate together in the microwave, stir and let cool down at 45°C (use your RAY-DIGITAL thermometer) then add it to the egg/sugar mixture.
- Add the flour and the nuts to the mixture and fold gently until well combined and smooth.
- Grease a square flat baking tin with butter, sprinkle some flour, and pour the mix to 2-3 cm thickness, bake at 180°C for 12 minutes.
- Let it cool completely, drizzle some Lotus Biscoff topping over the brownies and sprinkle Lotus Crumbles. Cut in squares or the shape you prefer.